Saturday, December 6, 2008 @ 1:25 AM
can't run,can't hide baby
familiarity just took over,I guess
no,it's not that same old game
but you can't be so sure of it,can you?
never deeper than that
never over the top
and Amy Winehouse sang
to know know him is to love love him
no no no no darling
beg to differ,I do
but the guilt will kill you
and it's always dangerous when everybody's sleeping
nobody stands in between me and euphoria
not even you,little monster
I shouldn't care
strangely enough,I sleep well
except for a dream or two
But then, I count my sheep well
funny how sheep can tell you to sleep
I shouldn't let it upset me
But it just gets me
So,
should I care?
should I go around weeping?
should I care?
should I go without sleeping?

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.