Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @ 1:00 AM
i'm not scared of lonely
I'm in this fight, and I'm swinging and my arms are getting tired
I'm trying to beat this emptiness but I'm running out of time
I'm sinking in the sand, and I can barely stand
I'm lost in this dream but I don't need you to hold me

I'm not scared of lonely
I try to be patient, and I think you should be out of sight
And I can keep waiting, I don't need comfort late at night
And I can find my way, you won't need to lead me home
Cause I found a way out of that dream, I don't need you to hold me

I'm not scared of lonely
And I'm not scared of being the only shadow I see along the wall
And I'm not scared the only heartbeat I hear beating is my own
And I'm not scared of being alone
I can breathe when I am lost in this dream, I don't need you to hold me

I don't need your strength when nobody is around
'Cause it's not empty no more, I think I'm drowning no more
I won't be lonely no more
Cause I'm not lost in that dream, I don't need you to hold me

I'm not scared of lonely

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.