Friday, January 30, 2009 @ 7:55 PM
blah blah

hey-ho earthlings
finally managed to cramp an entry
like at last
since I'm practically deduced to a routine of eat-sleep-work
which is obscenely horrifying cause social life=ZERO
orite, work is actually quite okay yet suck-ish considering the ceaseless period of standing and looking pretty
okay, maybe not the part about looking pretty since I apparently resemble a zombie these few days
me-time has undoubtedly disappeared into thin fogy air
I'm so afraid that I'll end up a deformed, lifeless creature due to this
moneymoneymoney you betta be good since hours of beauty sleep were sacrifced you see
okay okay, i'm complaining like a disturbed and anonying brat
this shall have to stop with a bold FULLSTOP
I, NUR LEEYANA BTE M ROSLEE shall keep all mutters and self-pity to myself since I am the one who insist on getting a job
blabbers would never end and endless complain would just be between me and Mr Brain
and that's that, i swear to God
the Fam has been really supportive thou,
helping me out and stuff thank you very nice of y'all
but me being me, turn into a cranky ol' Granma that snaps and bitches at them when irritated
truly deeply am sorry you guys
next time, just stab me with a sharp pointy object
and make it hurt
:)

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.