Monday, March 2, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
an edgy ass
I'm screaming
and shouting
at the top of my lungs
literally
i do despise that
really
it's just that I'm a butt head
at every single thing
i swear
if i had a tail, it's prolly being stepped on
a lot
since a whole shitload of frustrations are within me
not sure the reason why
not a good indication
get headaches all the time
popped Panadols periodically
God oh God, I feel nausea just thinking of it
happy thoughts,happy thoughts
echoing this as if its a mantra every time
even that doesn't work
now you tell me,
what is left for this edgy ass to do?

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.