Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
i could love you,but i just don't
i know i am
And i know you're not
I got it good
and i guess no one would even watch if you're nude
so sorry to see how pathetic you are
But hey, i just don't bloody care
i roll and shake my ass to my own beat
while you trying oh-so closely to catch that heat
I have a mind of my own
and you're just a petty little clone
I'll blurt out things i really like
And you'll make silly little notes of them with all you're might
it seems that way
Cause the very next day, i'd here you say
I love audrey too
Well baby,fuck you

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.