Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 1:53 PM
OMFG





And then, finally, there was the moment we've all been waiting for: the Chuck/Blair reconciliation. And it was just how I hoped. Blair was wearing some insanely preppy outfit and Chuck was his usual debonair d-bag self. Note to all potential suitors of me: I will also forgive any kind of bad behavior if you repent by traveling to Europe to pick up my favorite chocolates. I almost died during that scene. AHHHHHHH!!!! Then smiled retarded-ly and died AGAIN when Blair seriously asked Chuck to say 'I love you again' and he smiled.I think they just might be my favorite couple on television.My favorite couple I will now call...Chair. Or maybe Bluck.


xoxo

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.