Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
with me
No, my favorite colour is not blue
I tell white/black/red lies
My friends are aliens so prolly the outerspace exist
And yes,I'm learning you


I'm a nerd in the sun
And my hair flows in every way you can and cannot think of
5 out of 5 of my heart is intact
Still learning you


And if you don't mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
And everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me

I let my guard down for you
And in time you will too

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.