i shall engage myself in a meaningful blog writing exercise i said
whatever goes, goes
whatever that don't, don't
so here goes nothing
my mind went blank
i guess it bailed out on me, as always
I'm left here to figure out things on my own
i think too much, i do
every little bit or detail, i scrutinize
every possibility, scenario or case, I'll play in my head over and over
can't really help it
I'm a thinker
I think
I'll irritate you in ways more than two with my rhetoric queries
you'll walk away annoyed, in just an hour or two
and I'll continue to be disturbed, distressed even with my lack of judgment
i guess I'm not the happiest person alive right this moment
if only people can think alike
i think people are funny cause their minds work differently
different from me, apparently
well, doesn't that just sounded silly
okay, this paragraph makes me look idiotic
even moronic
move on shall we, before i make you sick
I'd care less if you were brutally assaulted
don't give a dick if you're getting married
so, please oh please leave me alone
go find a corner to moan
cause I'm assured that I'm at peace in my own home
and you're forever stuck in a shithole
i hate being rude
definitely not me
it's improper and also tasteless you see
but let's just make this tiny little exception for my personal glee
i can just go on and on randomly
blab and blab continuously
about several of my insecurities
fret not my dear readers,
fret not
i shall relieve you of all that
since i think my brain battery is slightly dead
see, I'm truthful, aren't i?
some bloggers would just lie
and say they have to go get a pie and henceforth Goodbye when their ideas became dry
p.s: cheers to my last two weeks of employment :)
Labels: away