Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 7:19 PM
wedding bells
ooh,first wedding that I attend this year
so,today was Liza's wedding, dear tutor of mine for almost 5 years
and damn she was gorgeous
:)

i really look up to her as a role model
to think back, she really did guide me through my adolescent years
and in a way inspired me to give my all and just never give up in life
cause she always believed in my potential and had faith that I could go far
for that I'll never forget her countless efforts and dedication to ensure that I get myself there

so, I do really wish you a happy and blissful wedded life ahead
may you and your loved one be blessed with all the love and happiness in the whole wide world
:)


and not forgetting piccys for y'all to feast your oogly eyes on








silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.