Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 4:43 PM
poems poems
Just some unpublished and expired silly poems for you to feast on
mostly written all these at work where I was dead bored
so, hope y'all are hungry for it
or else,please don't bother
:)




Jelly beans I love
You served me good all these years
Your taste feels like falling in love
Blue,Red,Pink and Yellow
When I see you anywhere, I'll follow
Eventhough I finish work late today,
and my weekend will be burnt away
it's okay
cause you jelly beans will turn my frown upside down






I'm dozing off to this silly song
Jazz is suppose to be good music,
but this record is just making me feel sick
I look good today, I look chic
But why oh why I havent sell a single bottle;
not even a deodorant stick
starting to get pissed cause my feet are aching
and then you'll text and say how's it goin
made me smile in a split second
uh huh, that made my weekend




Who wears sunglasses at 8pm?
he thinks its cool
pop his collar that way
he thinks he can blow the ladies away
not gonna happen dude
you think you're so fly
but you're just a pain in the eye

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.