Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 5:55 PM
weekend getaway






sorry for the late upload of our weekend trip pics
been busy and all this week so yeah
managed to sneak to Bora Bora last weekend
I sure wished we were there longer though
but its okay babes, after my tour we'll get our beach groove on











I foresee buckets of pukes being filled up right about now
well, a girl could dream can't she?
have a great weekend people
:)

Labels:

silly billy.

Tickle Bone
Brainy-ass does the talking
Crazy talks makes me jumpy.I love retarded human beings cause they make my day.I would secretly want to punch you when you're not looking. Happy pills are everything that has chocolate in it.If you don't start laughing till your intestines fly out your throat then you are a very sad person.

Sound Syndrome
Play.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Yani | ♥Lia | ♥Farah | ♥Tassha | ♥Syim | ♥KekHuda | ♥Dell | ♥0744A |

Mix the words up.
taggy.